Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

I love the way you animated the expressions, especially when they were laughing at the end. Also, the "Nine tails IN YA FACE!" at 0:37 part, too.
Be honest this animated take on the scene is way funnier than the original GG video it came from, but that's beyond the point, I suppose.
All-in-all, you did a great job here! (wish I could animate like this, or really, wish I could animate, PERIOD...=P)

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Dat animation.
LOL
Why do I feel like raising a Venusaur now?
LAWL Ash...Pikachu trainer-dude...XP The years haven't been kind to him I see. =P
Nice short, Egoraptor.

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

So adorable and beautifully animated, I might explode!
Seriously, this is very amazing work!

Ubergrounds Ubergrounds

Interesting

Amusing game (hard at first, but fun).
Nice Music, too!

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Ridiculously funny!

Nicely done!
The game and its prequel are very addicting!!
And Ridiculous!! Love it!

Squirrel Squash Squirrel Squash

Great game

I kept on playing for a long time (trying to beat my score)!
The music is great!

Beginning / Vampire Killer Beginning / Vampire Killer

Very nice remix!
Also, I am so glad that I wasn't the only one that felt that Beginning transitioned into Vampire Killer so smoothly! Half the time I have one theme going through my head, it transitions into the other (and I've been thinking that a mix of the two needed to be done, also I'm surprised how few mixes of these two pieces I have found so far).
But yeah, Beginning needs a bit more love (even though I really love Vampire Killer). ;)

Anywho, I really like this mix and am glad to see someone try it. It would be cool to see both themes transition back and forth as well as merge a bit with one another more, but it works very well the way you did it here! Keep up the awesome work! :D

Giratina Giratina

This is pretty good. It could use a little more "oomph".
Also, I feel like you might have played it a bit too "safe" with the musical composition.

Examples I guess I'd use is the Giratina Remixes from DoubleJoeSeven (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEqRQFwmins) or even ElectricMudkip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANL-fDH7G4s).

As one who personally wants to try and make a Giratina Remix in the future (whenever I can and get enough of the resources to be able to do so), I think those examples could serve as some really good inspiration! There are a lot of interesting parts to Giratina's original battle theme, so I can understand why people may not mess with the musical composition in their remixes, but it doesn't hurt to try and be a bit bolder with it. That's what I feel, anyway.

Hope these thoughts are helpful to you. :)
As I said, this isn't bad work, it just could be much more than it is now.

MMZX - Trap Factory MMZX - Trap Factory

Christ on a bus, I love this. I mean, I loved the original piece, of course, but this is a really good remix!
Gotta say, yeah, that guitar solo is pretty sick! A bit on the loud side (thought I heard a bit of feedback, but ehh, maybe I'm just hearing things, no pun intended), but listening to this multiple times, I think it stopped bugging me. I think the piano "solo" at the end was also really good, kinda wished I heard more of it. :)

I don't know how anyone could give this a "0"...unless they never liked Trap Factory to begin with or just was trolling, but yeah, you shouldn't worry too much about that (though I can understand the irritation with them not explaining why, critique can be very helpful).

But I digress.
This is pretty damn good!

Emma Stone Emma Stone

...I'm kinda at a lost for words here...only thing I can say is "WOW!"
This is good!

The Heroes The Heroes

Not gonna lie, this is giving me some HEAVY Super Smash Bros (4) vibes right here!
Yeah, at first I thought Link was Samus, but that was my bad (if you ask me). I think you did an interesting job here! Keep it up! :D

Deadpool Deadpool