Beginning / Vampire Killer Beginning / Vampire Killer

Very nice remix!
Also, I am so glad that I wasn't the only one that felt that Beginning transitioned into Vampire Killer so smoothly! Half the time I have one theme going through my head, it transitions into the other (and I've been thinking that a mix of the two needed to be done, also I'm surprised how few mixes of these two pieces I have found so far).
But yeah, Beginning needs a bit more love (even though I really love Vampire Killer). ;)

Anywho, I really like this mix and am glad to see someone try it. It would be cool to see both themes transition back and forth as well as merge a bit with one another more, but it works very well the way you did it here! Keep up the awesome work! :D

Giratina Giratina

This is pretty good. It could use a little more "oomph".
Also, I feel like you might have played it a bit too "safe" with the musical composition.

Examples I guess I'd use is the Giratina Remixes from DoubleJoeSeven (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEqRQFwmins) or even ElectricMudkip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANL-fDH7G4s).

As one who personally wants to try and make a Giratina Remix in the future (whenever I can and get enough of the resources to be able to do so), I think those examples could serve as some really good inspiration! There are a lot of interesting parts to Giratina's original battle theme, so I can understand why people may not mess with the musical composition in their remixes, but it doesn't hurt to try and be a bit bolder with it. That's what I feel, anyway.

Hope these thoughts are helpful to you. :)
As I said, this isn't bad work, it just could be much more than it is now.

MMZX - Trap Factory MMZX - Trap Factory

Christ on a bus, I love this. I mean, I loved the original piece, of course, but this is a really good remix!
Gotta say, yeah, that guitar solo is pretty sick! A bit on the loud side (thought I heard a bit of feedback, but ehh, maybe I'm just hearing things, no pun intended), but listening to this multiple times, I think it stopped bugging me. I think the piano "solo" at the end was also really good, kinda wished I heard more of it. :)

I don't know how anyone could give this a "0"...unless they never liked Trap Factory to begin with or just was trolling, but yeah, you shouldn't worry too much about that (though I can understand the irritation with them not explaining why, critique can be very helpful).

But I digress.
This is pretty damn good!

Gene Gadget (Sonik & Sky) Gene Gadget (Sonik & Sky)

This has always been one of my favorite pieces from the Saturn/PC version of 3D Blast!
While I fell like there could be a little more in it, you definitely added some life to the piece! Good job!

[StarFox Titania Remix] -Zero- [StarFox Titania Remix] -Zero-

I have to say, you've really outdone yourself with this one! I do like how you added the "voiceclips" from the SNES version and used them as a way to immerse the listener into the piece as if it was the game playing. There are many remixes I've heard do that before, but I like it a lot here! Nice work!

[Shadow TH - Egg Dealer]-Zero- [Shadow TH - Egg Dealer]-Zero-

Wow, this is pretty damn good!
I had to listen to the original again, since I haven't heard it in so long...
Funny enough, for reasons unknown to me, I somehow expected some vocals saying "Fever" over and over again...it was like that for the original. :P But once again, you have made a good remix! Nice work!

And sorry that this "review" sounds odd. :P

[StarFox Space Armada] -ZERO- [StarFox Space Armada] -ZERO-

This is very interesting, I like it. Kinda like a space rave...but something different. I'm sorry, I'm not sure how to describe it, but you have something great here. And despite how repetitive (but still great) the original piece ends up being (as far as, you know, notes and looping), I kinda feel you could have done more with this. Still great job! I like this! :)

Sonic Wizards Sonic Wizards

It does have an awesome feeling of a battle of sound going on.
I really like in particular how it really kicks up around 2 minutes, but you still manage to pull it back a bit. And overall you never truly lose that "feeling" throughout the entire piece.
I'm stuck between a 4.5 and a 5. A 4.5 just wouldn't do this piece justice for me. If I could, I'd say this gets possibly a 4.7 from me. This is great work! ^_^
Keep it up!

Jungle Rush Jungle Rush

This is interesting. It is different and that's good, as stated by Miir, you aren't using the same sounds over and over again.
It is a little too slow paced for me to imagine someone being chased, but that's just me. But it does have a nice "jungle-like" feeling to it regardless, I also give this a solid 4. Nice work! ^_^

Aurora Borealis Chill Aurora Borealis Chill

This is beautiful!
Great start and I like the pick up about 23 seconds in too.
Yeah, Chill Man's theme has to be my 2nd favorite theme from Mega Man 10 right now!
And this remix is done quite nicely IMO! Keep it up!